Office Space that Works for Small Business
Whether your small business is expanding or just starting, you need office space for the work you do on a daily basis. Let the Delaware Economic Development Office connect you to the best workplaces throughout the state.
- The Delaware Technology Park (DTP) is a recognized, nonprofit research park that gives development-stage life science, information technology, advanced materials and renewable energy companies the resources and connections they need to drive and accelerate their economic success. DTP often partners with the state of Delaware, the University of Delaware and the private sector.
- The Emerging Enterprise Center (Small Business Incubator) is Delaware’s only small business incubator. The Center gives business assistance and office space to early-stage and start-up businesses in New Castle County and the greater Wilmington region.
- Start It Up Delaware is supported in part by a $250,000 state grant to accelerate and grow high-quality start-ups and foster a self-sustaining entrepreneurial ecosystem in Delaware. The organization offers classes and events, and sponsors the coIN Loft co-working space.
- The coIN Loft is a grassroots movement spearheaded by Start It Up Delaware that offers a co-working space and start-up community for creatives, developers, entrepreneurs and freelancers in Wilmington. The environment fosters collaboration and allows member businesses to gain traction, expand and raise money. Desk space is available through monthly memberships, starting at $50 per month.
- The Science Center is the oldest and largest urban research park in the United States, supporting technology commercialization and technology-based economic development on the University of Delaware campus. While the center is Philadelphia-based, it has two buildings within the Delaware Technology Park that offer incubator space, fully equipped laboratories and offices for entrepreneurs.